February! We’re making our way through this winter! Go team! Start planning your fun with this handy-dandy February 2020 calendar (you can download the pdf here). Get out there, friends! XO, Inspire(d)
LOOKING FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT EVENTS ON THE CALENDARS?
Check out these great February 2020 activities! In chronological order, each event’s number coincides with its number on the calendar!
12. February 5-9: The Frozen River Film Festival (Winona) engages, educates, and activates our community to become involved in the world through the art of documentary films. www.frff.org
13. February 15: Vesterheim Folk Art School class – “Scandinavian Craft Cocktails”: learn to make original modern Scandinavian-style cocktails with Stephen Larson. Register at vesterheim.org.
14. February 16: Vesterheim Folk Art School class – “Let’s Eat and Drink Together”: learn to make modern Scandinavian food and drinks with Stephen Larson. Register at vesterheim.org.
15. February 22: Families are invited to ‘The Magic of Isaiah’ at Decorah Public Library! Join a high energy magic show with lots of audience participation, clean family comedy, tricks, and illusions! Pre-registration required. www.decorah.lib.ia.us
16. February 29: Eagle Bluff presents Dinner on the Bluff with Sitka Salmon Shares president Nic Mink: “Climate Change and the Fish on Your Plate.” Tickets at eaglebluffmn.org/events or 507-467-2437